Cash Plus Plan
The Cash Plus Plan allows participants to spread medical expenses over a 12-month period rather than incurring one-off expenses. Participants are sure to gain piece-of-mind without having to hassle with filing medical private insurance claims and paying expensive monthly premiums or one-off medical bills. Plus, the Cash Plus Plans are designed to provide patients with immediate medical assistance at an affordable monthly rate.
Pick a Plan
- Includes one annual full physical and health reviews
- Up to five direct family members
- Includes two annual full physicals and health reviews
- Up to ten direct family members
- Includes three annual full physicals and health reviews
Each practice visit $ overhead charge per appointment
CASH PLUS Monthly Includes:
- Unlimited practice visits covering all Primary Care Family needs in English and Spanish
- Unlimited access to our doctors, 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week call service
- Prescription services
- On site Labs, X Ray, EKG and Nurse Services during normal business hours
- Referral and consultation for specialist treatment
CASH PLUS Plan Does Not Include:
- Charges for Labs, X-Ray, Ultrasound (see enclosed price list)
- Any specialist costs, referral visits, and hospital, emergency or specialist treatment costs; they are the responsibility of the patient.
All services are at the discretion of RMD Primary Care and may be cancelled at any time. Payment is due at time of service or services will not be provided. Services will be denied if any money is owed or the patients account is not current, monthly payments due on the 1st of each calendar month. Costs for specialist treatment, emergency room visits, urgent care are the responsibility of the patient and are not covered by RMD Primary Care.
(Note: Cash and Cash Plus Programs are not available to Medicare/Medicaid Patients)